Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Norman, what the hell are you thinking??!!

One day last week I was stopped at a stop light, waiting for it to turn. Across the road was Norman, on of the locals. I noticed Norman drove forward, stopped, and then started to go through the light. He didn't get far because cross traffic and I caused him to pull to the side of the road. Never mind the fact that it's the wrong side of the road, with Norman going the wrong way. I had to walk across the road to get to his car, with traffic driving past like I wan't even there. Maybe they didn't see me. They may have been too busy wondering just what the hell Norman was doing.

Anyway, I made it over to Norman's car. I just looked at him and said "Norman, what the hell are you thinking??!!" Norman just looked back at me and without missing a beat told me "I'm thinking I need to get home before I pooh my pants. I got to pooh!" Geeeeezzzzzz!!!!!! Not wanting Norman to pooh his pants if he wasn't at home, I got him out of traffic and on his way. I just didn't have the heart to give Norman a ticket because he had to pooh.

Maybe tomorrow if I see Norman I'll ask if he made it home OK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home