Thursday, December 16, 2004

Turkey Tom

One local guy in town has been known as "Turkey Tom" ever since I've been here. I never knew why, thought maybe it was because he looked like a turkey, or maybe he hunted them often. I finally asked my supervisor if he knew. He did.

Prior to becoming a deputy for the county, my supervisor worked at a local food processing plant. Turkey Tom worked there also. My supervisor left for a career change. Turkey Tom left because someone walked in the turkey cooking room, and found Tom pleasuring himself with two warm, tender turkey breasts. He's still known as Turkey Tom to this day. Think about that the next time you eat a turkey TV dinner or pot pie.

While this and Johnny Appleseed really didn't have much to do with law enforcement, they're just a small example of the folks we deal with daily. You meet the most interesting people in this job..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home